cup Mint Leaves
tablespoon Honey or Sugar
teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
teaspoon Rock Salt
teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
tablespoons Lemon Juice
cups Chilled Water or Ice Cubes
- Remove the mint leaves from stems and wash it very well.
- Take all the ingredients in the blender with only ½ cup of water.
- Blend it into smooth puree.
- Add remaining water and swirl again 2-3 times or till just all get incorporated.
- Strain the juice using strainer. (Optional)
- If your water is not chilled then chill it in the refrigerator or serve with ice cubes.
- If juice is refrigerated then stir first and then pour into the serving glass.
More delicious cocktails