- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey or Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 teaspoon Rock Salt
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1.5 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Chilled Water or Ice Cubes
- Remove the mint leaves from stems and wash it very well.
- Take all the ingredients in the blender with only ½ cup of water.
- Blend it into smooth puree.
- Add remaining water and swirl again 2-3 times or till just all get incorporated.
- Strain the juice using strainer. (Optional)
- If your water is not chilled then chill it in the refrigerator or serve with ice cubes.
- If juice is refrigerated then stir first and then pour into the serving glass.
More delicious cocktails