- 2 parts Light rum or Aged rum
- 3/4 part Dark rum or Demerara rum or Spiced rum
- 3/4 part Orange juice
- 3/4 part Pineapple juice
- 3/4 part Passion fruit syrup or Passion fruit liqueur
- 1/4 part Falernum liqueur or Falernum syrup
- 1 teaspoon Honey syrup
- 1 dash Aromatic bitters or Orange bitters or Peach bitters
- 3/4 part Overproof aged rum or Overproof light rum
- Put everything (except the overproof Demerara rum) in a blender with about a cup and a half of ice.
- Blend on high until liquidified, pour into a tall glass, and top with more ice.
- Top with the overproof rum by slowly pouring over the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with fruits, herbs, little paper umbrellas, etc.
More delicious cocktails