- 1 bundle of basil
- 5 liters of table water
- 2.5 cups of sugar
- 5 pieces of lemon
- Boil 5 liters of water.
- Add purple basil into the water when bubbles start rising.
- Boil for couple of minutes.
- Slice your lemons in half and squeeze them.
- Add the sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice into the boiling purple basil.
- Mix gently and let it boil for couple more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it rest for couple of minutes.
- Gently remove the purple basil from your mix.
- Put your drink into a pitcher and to the fridge and let it cool.
- Ta-da! your drink is ready.
More delicious cocktails