- 1.5 oz Rye Whiskey
- 1/8 oz Absinthe
- 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 cube Sugar Cube(white)
- 1 Peel Lemon Peel
- Place the sugar cube at the bottom and add bitters and splash of whiskey in a mixing glass; muddle until mixed.
- Add the remaining whiskey and ice then stir.
- Add Absinthe in a separate, chilled old-fashioned glassand turn glass to coat the inside; pour out any excess
- Strain stirred cocktail into the old-fashioned glass and garnish with lemon peel.
More delicious cocktails