- 4 oz Dry and Bold Gin (Calyx)
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Almond Orgeat
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cumin-Pepper Syrup (See Below)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seeds
- 1.5 cup Water
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 cubes Ice
- The Ingredients are for 2 servings of Sergeant Pepper.
- Toast cumin seeds on a Saucepan until they just begin to darken.
- Add water, sugar, and black pepper, regularly stir to dissolve sugar.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, strain, and let cool, This is the Cumin-Pepper Syrup.
- Add Pineapple Juice, Orgeat, Lime Juice, Cumin-Pepper Syrup, Gin and some extra pepper according to taste.
- Add Ice Cubes, Shake well.
- Strain and Serve immediately.
More delicious cocktails