- 5 leaves mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 2 glass chilled water/soda
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- as required ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Roast cumin seeds, black peppercorns and coriander seeds until very slightly browned.
- Add them in a grinder along with chat masala, black salt and salt and grind to make a fine powder.
- Add lemon juice in 2 glasses.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until sugar dissolves in the lemon juice.
- Add the grounded powder, mint leaves and ice cubes in the glasses.
- Top the glasses with chilled water or soda.
More delicious cocktails