- 10 kokum (garcinia indica)
- 2 cup grated fresh coconut
- 0.5 tablespoon garlic and green chilly paste
- chopped coriander leaves
- Soak kokum in hot water for 30 minutes. Squeeze and strain.
- Take two cups of grated fresh coconut and blend by adding warm water.
- Strain it and remove the coconut milk. Keep it aside.
- Take the coconut milk and add the kokum water to it in a jar or a mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic and green chilly paste, and salt as required.
- Mix nicely and keep it in a refrigerator.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve chilled.
More delicious cocktails