- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice (fresh if possible)
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 5 leaves mint
- Place mint leaves inside a shaker, muddle them gently for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice to shaker, the larger the ice cube the better, this is going to create some of that classic daiquiri-like foam.
- Add gin, simple syrup, bitters, and lemon juice to the shaker, cover it all up and shake for a few seconds.
- Strain contents of the shaker into a coupe glass, garnish with a mint leaf.
More delicious cocktails