1 1/2 - 2
ounces silver tequila
ounces grapefruit juice
ounce fresh lime juice
tablespoon agave nectar: to taste
slices jalapeno: depending on spiciness of drink
tablespoon chilli powder
tablespoon kosher salt
tablespoons granulated sugar
slices of lime + grapefruit: for serving
- , combine the chili power salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Use this mixture to rim your glasses.
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into your prepared glass.
- The longer you shake the drink, the spicier it will become.
- Add a grapefruit wedge and a slice of jalapeño if desired.
More delicious cocktails