- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces silver tequila
- 2 1/2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar: to taste
- 1-2 slices jalapeno: depending on spiciness of drink
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- slices of lime + grapefruit: for serving
- , combine the chili power salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Use this mixture to rim your glasses.
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into your prepared glass.
- The longer you shake the drink, the spicier it will become.
- Add a grapefruit wedge and a slice of jalapeño if desired.
More delicious cocktails