- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3 Sliced Strawberries
- 20 Mint Leaves
- 2 cup Cold Water
- Use fresh lime juice and the sweetest strawberries you can find.
- To make the syrup, combine the sugar and water in a saucepan
- Cook over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- In a large mason jar or a pitcher, combine the lime juice, simple syrup, strawberries, mint, and water.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
More delicious cocktails