- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- Combine the strawberries and almond milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Scrape off and pour the contents in three separate glasses.
- Keep the glasses in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to help separate the next layer.
- Combine the mangoes and orange juice in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour the contents in the glasses.
- Serve immediately.
More delicious cocktails