- 4 black tea bags
- 3 cups water, boiling hot
- 4 tbs sweetened condensed milk (or replace half with evaporated milk)
- Sugar (optional)
- Steep the tea bags covered in the hot water for 5-8 minutes.
- Mix in the milk and sugar.
- Prepare two containers, preferably with curved lips to ease pouring with minimal dripping.
- With a steady stream, pour the tea from one container to the other back and forth.
- Carefully increase the height as you pour. The higher the stream, the frothier it’ll become. Be careful not to scald yourself. Tea will splatter. Repeat 4-6 times.
More delicious cocktails