- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dill
- 3 ounces green tea kombucha
- 1 1/2 ounces aquavit or vodka
- 1/4 cup water
- Dill springs, for garnish
- Shake sugar and water in a jar until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in dill.
- Cover the jar and chill until flavors infuse for 24–48 hours.
- Strain dill syrup.
- Combine kombucha, aquavit, and half ounce dill syrup in a highball glass half-filled with crushed ice.
- Add more crushed ice, mounding above rim.
- Garnish with a dill sprig.
More delicious cocktails