- 2 ounces of Tequila (one ounce per glass)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 slices of fresh pink grapefruit or grapefruit
- 2 slices of natural orange
- Add the ice cubes and Don Julio tequila (one ounce) in each glass.
- Then add the sriracha sauce to the tomato juice and stir.
- This cocktail is prepared in layers, so start with the first layer by pouring a little of the tomato juice, then add the grapefruit or grapefruit juice and, finally, the orange juice.
- Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit and a slice of natural orange.
- Drink this vampire cocktail slowly and enjoy while you drip with fresh Mexican sauce and corn chips before the strong meal.
More delicious cocktails