- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 oz gin infused with kefir lime
- 1 oz Falernum (West Indies lime based sweetener)
- .5 oz lime juice
- .5 oz soda
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- 3 dash absinthe
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 kefir lime leaf
- 1 wedge of lime
- To make the gin infusion: blend the gin with keffir lime leaves. Combine 1 double kefir lime leaf per 2oz gin.
- Strain the result through a cheesecloth and retain infused gin.
- Combine infused gin, other liquid ingredients, and crushed ice with a blender.
- Serve in a fancy glass with lime slice, keffir leaf and dash of nutmeg as garnish.
More delicious cocktails