- 1 piece lime: juiced
- 8 pieces mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon white rum
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- sparkling water for topping
- pomegranate arils: for serving
- Muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a glass until the leaves have broken down.
- Fill the glass half way with ice.
- Combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour over the ice and stir to combine.
- Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate.
More delicious cocktails