- 1 oz Apple Brandy or Apple Vodka
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 2 oz Blackberry Liqueur
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Powdered dry ice (optional)
- 1 Martini glass to serve
- Add about 1/2 - 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
- Place the apple brandy and purple shimmery liqueur in a shaker.
- Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink.
- Strain the drink into a martini glass.
- Top up with more Blackberry liqueur if necessary.
- Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink - the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a bleeding effect.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the potion to create that shimmery, smoky effect.
More delicious cocktails