tablespoons frozen blueberries
cup orange juice
container yogurt (plain/vanilla/blueberry/strawberry work well)
cup milk (can substitute with almond/soy/cashew milk)
A dash of honey
- Add yogurt, orange juice, and milk to blender.
- Add frozen fruits (strawberries, blueberries, bananas).
- Blend on medium/high power until mushy, stopping occasionally to stir the mixture around (especially if frozen fruits don't look like they're blending).
- Once the mixture has been turned to a thick mush, add the honey for taste, and pulse on low for a few seconds.
- And you're done! Serve in a cup with a straw, or spoon.
More delicious cocktails