- 3 tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp. granulated xylitol or erythritol (avoid stevia due to bitterness)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- Add butter to a microwave-safe mug and heat on high for about 30 seconds until melted. Swirl the butter around the cup to lightly coat the edges.
- Add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well with a fork until fully combined.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 45 seconds to a minute. The cake is done when it has risen and is set but still moist and fudgy.
- Top with whipped cream or your favourite toppings and serve.
More delicious recipes