- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup/12 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar-free sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Garnish: sea salt
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line 2 rimmed sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda to a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Cream the unsalted butter and sweetener using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Beat until lightened in color and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour mixture, just until incorporated, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out approximately 1 1/2-ounce balls and place on 2 prepared sheet pans. Note that these cookies will spread a little, so keep them a couple of inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Flatten the top of each cookie very slightly and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until just set. The cookies will be very soft but will firm up slightly as they cool.
More delicious recipes