- 2 servings
- 4 tablespoon Ice (frozen water)
- 1 cup, unthawed Strawberries frozen unsweetened
- 5 leaves Basil fresh or raw herb
- 1/2 cup Almond milk unsweetened fortified
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
Add 4 ice cubes to the blender. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften.
Add frozen strawberries, basil, almond milk, yogurt, and chia seeds and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Enjoy healthy recipes created by our Registered Dietitians!
If you prefer a sweeter taste, try mixing in 2-3 drops of liquid stevia or the sweetener of your choice.
4 tbsp is equivalent to about 4 ice cubes.