- 1 low carb wrap (or flatbread)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapenos, chopped (fresh or canned)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the flatbread directly on the oven rack and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Spread with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapenos. Top with cheese.
- Return to oven and cook for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and flatbread is crispy.
More delicious recipes