- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk (can use 1%)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chocolate liquid stevia (or favorite sugar-free sweetener that equals 1/2 cup)
- 3 drops of red food coloring
- 2 oz. sugar-free chocolate bars or 85% dark chocolate bars (broken in pieces)
- Steps to Make It
- Whisk the coconut flour, flaxseed, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together.
- In another bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, and food coloring.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until combined.
- Adjust food coloring to the redness you desire.
- Spray two ramekins or microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into each dish.
- In the center of each batter, insert the broken chocolate pieces.
- Microwave one cake at a time for about one minute and 30 seconds.
- Enjoy warm right from the dish!
More delicious recipes