- Servings: 2 servings
- 5 mins
- 2 mins
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk (can use 1%)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chocolate liquid stevia (or favorite sugar-free sweetener that equals 1/2 cup)
- 3 drops of red food coloring
- 2 oz. sugar-free chocolate bars or 85% dark chocolate bars (broken in pieces)
Steps to Make It
Whisk the coconut flour, flaxseed, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together.
In another bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, and food coloring.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until combined.
Adjust food coloring to the redness you desire.
Spray two ramekins or microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
Pour batter evenly into each dish.
In the center of each batter, insert the broken chocolate pieces.
Microwave one cake at a time for about one minute and 30 seconds.
Enjoy warm right from the dish!