- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
More delicious recipes